What do I do if I suspect a leak?

We encourage all customers to register their meter on Waterscope to monitor and set up alerts on water usage. The location of the leak determines your course of action.
If the leak occurs on the house side of your water meter, it is the home owner's responsibility and is suggested to call a local plumber to check for leaks. If the leak occurs around your meter or on the street side of it, please contact the District at 512-261-6281 for assistance.

We do offer leak adjustments. Please see the Leak Adjustment Policy here. 

Show All Answers

1. What is a MUD?
2. What is a Pressure Reducing Valve?
3. What is the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ)?
4. How can I get more information about Hurst Creek MUD?
5. When does Hurst Creek MUD Board of Directors meet?
6. Who does Hurst Creek MUD service?
7. What do I do if I suspect a leak?
8. How do I pay my water bill?
9. Serious about conservation? Track your water use online
10. What is Winter averaging?
11. How do I sign up / manage my Auto pay?
12. Do you offer a Payment Plan for Extreme Weather Events? ¿Ofrecen plan de pagos ante una Emergencia Climática Extrema?